What better way to welcome the new year with a bang is having a new perspective in life. Let me share you some of my new “mantras” for the whole year of the Red Monkey. Your free to join and share it as well.
1. The best way to predict your future is to create it.
2. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you CANNOT do.
3. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
4. Stop wishing! Start Doing!
6. First LEARN then remove “L”
7. If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to help build others.
8. In life you’ll realize that there is a purpose for every person you meet. Some are there to test you, some will use you, some will teach you, and some will bring out the best in you.
9. Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.
10. You can’t expect to be old and wise if you were never young and crazy.
11. A setback means that path you took didn’t work. It doesn’t mean all roads are closed toward your dream, nor does it invalidate your effort.
12. Be Bold. Do what the ordinary fear.
HAVE A HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!
Don’t forget to subscribe, follow, like and share.